White Wolf Computer, LLC
266 Delaware Ave
Delmar, NY 12054
266 Delaware Ave
Delmar, NY 12054
Terms of ServiceThe following are subject to change without notice.
- OUR POLICY -We will always be fair with you, and give a clear, non-technical description of your computer problem. We will explain the pros and cons of the different options for repairing your computer, and give you the most accurate estimate possible.
- GUARANTEE OF WORK - Software repairs on computers running Windows XP, Vista, and 7 are guaranteed for 90 days. For a computer running any other operating system, software repairs are guaranteed for 30 days. Guarantees on hardware repairs will be based on the manufacturer's warranty. If a used part or computer is involved, the guarantee is 30 days, unless otherwise stated. If there is a problem with the service or part provided, and you contact us within the specified timeframe, we will work to resolve the problem at no additional cost to you.
- INVOICING/METHODS OF PAYMENT - Any business has the option of being invoiced for any service provided. You will have 30 days to make the full payment. After 30 days have elapsed a fee of 1.5 % interest will be charged on the unpaid amount, compounded monthly until the balance is paid in full (18% annual). For residential customers, payment is due in full at the time services are rendered. We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards. Returned checks are subject to a $30.00 fee.
- TRIP FEES - If the computer to be serviced is located more than 15 miles from our shop, we reserve the right to charge a $25.00 travel fee in addition to the normal hourly fees.
- TIMELINESS - Appointments are scheduled within one hour blocks (e.g. 10-11 AM). If the technician is running late, you will receive a call to reschedule not more than a half hour into the block (e.g., by 10:30 AM in the above example). The right is reserved to reschedule any appointment due to other emergencies. If you need to cancel a service call, White Wolf Computer Repair requires at least 2 hours notice of cancellation prior to the scheduled performance of services.
- DATA BACKUP - You understand and agree that prior to contacting or allowing a technician to perform any repair on your computer, it is your responsibility to back-up the data, software, information or other files stored on your computer disks and/or drives. You acknowledge and agree that White Wolf Computer Repair shall not be responsible under any circumstance for any loss or corruption of data and/or software.
- ACCESS - The technician must receive full access to the computer(s) and/or peripheral(s) to be serviced, access to your residence, your consent and cooperation to enter your residence or business, and a safe working environment, working space and electrical power. If the technician arrives at the scheduled service time and determines that he/she does not reasonably have the access cooperation, or safe working area described in the previous sentence, then services may be denied and a $50 cancellation charge will be assessed.
- ADULT PRESENCE REQUIRED - For on-site services, a person of at least 18 years of age must be present during the entire time period services are provided. If the technician arrives at the scheduled service time and no adult is present, services may be denied and a $50 cancellation charge will be assessed.
- PART ORDERS - A customer may have to pay in full for a part before it is ordered.
- LOANER COMPUTERS - You have the option of having a loaner computer delivered to you, if there are any available, while your computer is being repaired.
- STORAGE - If a computer is repaired at our shop, it will be stored for 14 days at no charge once work is completed. If you have not picked it up or scheduled delivery by that time, we will continue to store it for a fee of $15.00 per week. If the cost to repair a computer exceeds its value, and it is left at our shop more than 30 days, we will deem it abandoned, and reserve the right to recycle it, after ensuring all data has been deleted.
- PIRATED SOFTWARE - Under no circumstances do we work with pirated software (i.e. burned CDs).